The hotel offers a variety of activities every week
- Tuesday nights are Trivia night with our very own Dylan the General Manager as host and Quizmaster! Join our local teams but be warned-the competition is fierce. Great prizes including restaurant and drinks vouchers so you can indulge yourself while you are here! Begins at 7pm.
- Wednesday nights is raffle night supporting Largs and Bolwarra Bushfire Brigade,with meat trays from Lorn Butchers followed by our Members VIP Jackpot which runs from Mon through til Thurs nights. Just join our VIP Jackpot to receive great deals. Jackpots daily.
- Friday night is our 'Joker Poker' draw and meat raffle. Just be at the hotel to receive tickets into the draw when you purchase any drinks, meal or raffle tickets. If your number is drawn then draw your number and if you get the Joker you win the weekly amount. The reward increases by $100.00 every week.
- The restaurant is open 7 days for lunch & dinner, with $15.99 Spring Sensations Menu available Monday to Thursday, Seniors menu available for lunch 7 days, Bob the Builder $6.99 Lunch Monday to Friday, a great selection of weekend Specials and a full alacarte menu. We also have a Seafood Sunday menu available every Sunday Lunch and Dinner. Call the Team to reserve your table 49301201.
- Every 6 weeks we hold a Matching Food and Wine Dinner or Chefs Table in conjuction with the Hunter Valley Vineyards. For invitations please send us an email email@example.com
The Largs Village Spring Ball
The Largs Village Spring Ball was held on Saturday 26th October 2014. It was a fantastic night which raises money for local charities; this year it was for the Largs Bolwarra Bushfire Brigade. With the generous support of the community we raised $9000 on the night and the money is now in the hands of our local firies which will go towards updating their GPS and communications. A massive thankyou to all of those who were involved and helped make the night such a huge success.
Click here to view more photos from this, and previous years Village Ball.
Brenda Clouton Scholarship for a Young Achiever in the visual Arts
The Brenda Clouton Young Achiever Arts Scholarship for 2016.
The closing date for submissions is Friday 16th September and the Finalists exhibition will be held from 26th November2016 to 5th February 2017 at Maitland Regional Art Gallery
Click here to view more photos from previous winners, and the Scholarship night.